There are tons of ways to keep your kiddos busy while they're at home. Check out all of these great resources available online!
- ABC Mouse - Offers free 30 day trial. Comprehensive early learning academy for children aged 2-8 and includes educational games and activities designed by teachers.
- Comprehensive list of the education companies offering free subscriptions due to school closings
- Free educational resources for grades K-12
- Ranger Rick - Children's magazine of the National Wildlife Federation, is making its website free to all visitors through the end of June.
- Lakeshore Learning - 1,000 FREE resources for learning at home From printable worksheets to customizable flash cards, our collection includes lessons and activities for kids of all ages!
- All Kids Network - Resources for parents, teachers and anyone who works with children. Thousands of fun kids activities like kids crafts, worksheets, coloring pages, printable mazes, dot to dot, hidden pictures and more.
- Dreamscape - This free game allows kids to have fun while engaging them in reading activities and challenging their skills. These games are for children in grades 2-8.
- Duck Duck Moose - Puzzles, maps, to fun music apps where you can learn notes and rhythm, kids gravitate enthusiastically to this sister site of Khan Academy.
- Everyday Learning - A PBS Learning Media resource that is perfect for pre-K kids. Topics from math, science to art provide early childhood resources to strengthen kids’ interest and sense of discovery.
- Sesame Street - You’ll find video, games and art projects online.
- PBS KIDS - Games and videos for kids of all ages.
- Scholastic Learn at Home - Activities, videos, read-alouds, and so much more!
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension's Child Care Online Training - A collection of online courses to use as a resource when working with children at home.
- Funbrain Jr. - Online games, stories and printables for preschoolers and kindergarteners.
- ABCya - Fun and educational games for preschoolers.
- Wide Open School- A free collection of the best online learning experiences for kids.
Science & Math at home!
- Scholastic - Every day includes four separate learning experiences, each built around a thrilling, meaningful story or video.
- Nova Labs - Discover multimedia experiences that combine video, animation and games to delve into fascinating scientific topics, such as polar ecosystems, solar storms and renewable energy.
- Space Racers - Animated series for preschoolers about spacefaring cadets at the Stardust Space Academy, also offers science-based lessons, games and space-related educational activities that families can explore together.
- Bedtime Math - Bedtime Math provides free apps, books and printable activity pages. The platform is targeted toward children age 2 through elementary school.
- Prodigy- Free curriculum-aligned math content designed by trained, certified educators.
- Mystery Science - Free online science lessons.
- Discovery Education - A simple-to-use learning platform that combines dynamic resources with on-demand learning strategies.
- Fisher-Price Online Games - Play and learn activities for infants, toddlers and preschoolers!
Keep your kids on track by developing a schedule
Learn a new language at home!
- FabuLingua - A highly engaging educational tool that will give children a rich educational experience of learning Spanish. FabuLingua is temporarily suspending their subscription service and making the full FabuLingua experience available for free.
Hands on activites
- Play to Learn Preschool- Ideas for hands-on activities, art, dramatic play, and literacy rich activities for preschoolers.
- Hands on as we grow - Indoor activities for toddlers.
- I can teach my child - 31 days of indoor activities!
- Bubble Wrap Art - Easy and fun art activity using bubble wrap!
- The Spruce Crafts - 16 Arts and Crafts Projects for Toddlers.
- Busy Toddler - Fine motor skills activities.
- Ice Painting - Simple art activity using ice and watercolors.